Category Archives: New Survival Products to Add to your Kit
Emergency Radio we all should have one.
You might be thinking why do I need a radio? Well what if the power goes out, or some other emergency happens. If you have a small radio you can listen to the lastest news if there is any to be had. You might get directions on where to meet others, or evacuation routes. The uses are endless. A small radio is something I would suggest having more than one of, also have extra batteries for it. Keep one in your house and car and keep a small one in your bug out bag in case you have to leave everything behind. You can get important weather updates, and warnings, information on areas to go to, or to avoid. It is a great safety item to have for you and your family. There are many radios on the market, choose one that is easy for you to use. I like this one, it will fit right in your pocket or you can wear it around your neck.
- Ultra Slimline AM/FM Radio
- AM/FM reciever
- LED power indicator
- Carry Stripe
- Super lightweight earphone
- Batteries included
- Takes 2 AAA batteries
- Keep in your car, bug out bag, office, home anywhere you might need it
New Products For Your Survival Kit
If you are anything like me, I am always working on my emergency gear. These two products are pretty cool. Both are lightweight and can be very useful. Think about what you are preparing for and prepare accordingly.
The LED BEAST
- Survival LED BEAST
- 12 in 1 multi tool with LED Light
- Comes with batteries
- Flashlight and signal flasher
- Flashlight is 70 lumens
- Fish scaler
- Fish Hook remover
- Small phillips head screw driver
- Small flathead screw driver
- Can and bottle opener
- Medium flat head screw driver
- Large flathead screw driver
- 6mm and 7mm hex wrench
- 24 hour burn time on high power
- 48 hour burn time on medium power
- 72 hour when in flashing mode
- Perfect thing to put in your emergency kit
- Either in your house, car or office.
- Click this link to get yours
- LED BEAST SURVIVAL TOOL
The Box Cutter keychain is an amazing little tool to have
- KEY GEAR BOX CUTTER
- Quick access to a cutting tool when you need it
- Blade retracts into the handle when not in use
- Grooves on handle provide sure grip
- Constructed of durable lightweight aluminum
- Keep in your car, emergency kit
- Easily put in your emergency kit, car, office, home, bug out bag
- Click this link to get yours
Spearfishing for Survival
We are always thinking about guns and ammo for survival. What about spearfishing? Spearfishing is relatively easy and not that many people do it. The odds of getting food would be greater in an emergency situation.
All you really need is a pole spear of some kind and a tip to screw on it. Depending on the visibility where you are, will decide how long of a pole you might want to get. In a disaster or a SHTF scenario you might be the only one that can get food. Think about it, all the game will be long gone, growing a garden takes a while. Spearfishing might be just the ticket if you live near a body of water with fish in it.
You can go to any dive shop and they should be able to fix you up with what you need. I know here in Oregon it is illegal to spear game fish like salmon or trout but you can take all the other fish you want. My thinking in a survival situation the rules are out the window. The more things you know how to do, they better off you and your family will be.
Click link to get yours