We spend a lot of time thinking about preparing our kits, bug out bags, emergency supplies you name it. What if for some reason you couldn’t get to any of those things. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a few supplies with you at all times.
You could use a altoid can that fits into your pocket or something similar. You will need to think about where you live and what kind of gear would be useful. Since this is so small you will have to decide what the absolute most important things to have would be. Here are a few things I would put in my every day carry kit.
- A tiny flashlight
- A lighter or firestarter
- Maybe a fishing hook with some string
- A few first aid supplies, like bandaids, neosporin
- Moist towelettes, Alcohol wipes, extra medication
- Whistles are great if you get trapped and need to signal for help.
- tweezers or a small pair of fold up scissors or knife.
- I would also keep some money in it. Small bills
- You will need to think about your own situation, what kind of disaster or emergency is likely to happen in your area.
Every persons needs will be different, so it would be very helpful if every person made their own kits, putting what they feel would work best for them in an emergency situation.